Building new businesses can be hard and majority of StartUp companies fail. Mentoring and facilitating student teams is critical to entrepreneurship education but the framework and the approach are often not well-defined, lacking clear understanding of effective practices:
- Teams Formation – As a first step for the effective execution of the project, we provide assistance in finding, forming, storming, norming and performing “projects’ dream” teams;
- Opportunity Recognition – Support and facilitate the ability to recognize and evaluate opportunities;
- Resources Searching – Assistance in searching appropriate technological, human and financial resources;
- Technology Commercialization – Help for go-to-market by providing the necessary network;
- Business Development – Finding clients and developing relationships, product and service development, new market development.